The rack actuator EA-SZ EA-SZ 24/80/350 combines several advantages in a SHEV actuator: Compact solutions thanks to the toothed rack and no protruding parts. This makes planning in any length possible. A high rigidity and a long service life with low maintenance also argue for the use of the rack and pinion actuator.
Powerful motor in 24 and 230 Volt version
The SHEV actuator is a quiet actuator for large window elements and rooflight dome systems. If required, the actuator can be extended by means of a rack idler and a connecting shaft (synchronous operation for a more stable opening of large elements).
Advantages at a glance:
- effective energy consumption
- maximum stroke utilization
- Synchro insert with idler mechanism and connecting shaft
- compact solutions through internal rack
- high rigidity
- long service life with minimal maintenance
- Available in 24 Volt and 230 Volt versions
Under the Construction Products Regulations (CPR) it is a legal requirement to use only certified products for smoke ventilation. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure installations meet the relevant standards. For more information see SCS Group’s Technical Bulletin.