The EV-100-PC-OB Damper interface panel, 230VAC, 1.2A Output is CE Marked to low voltage and EMC directives, providing powered outputs for all types of actuators including powered open/close, spring and modulating dampers with end switches and modulating position feedback.
With monitored inputs for smoke/heat detectors or fire alarm interfaces, damper default positions are set locally for normal and alarm conditions. The interface is used in conjunction with the EV-DCP-N to provide a complete damper control system or can accept a signal from a smoke detector or fire alarm interface unit for individual control.
The damper interface is available with an optional thermal enclosure providing a fire survival time of 300°C for 90 minutes, independently witnessed by Lloyd’s Register.
EV-100-PC-OB at a glance:
- 1.2 Amp 230VAC actuator output
- 24V DC output also available
- 0-10V modulating output and feedback (3 position control dampers)
- Damper end switch and position fault monitoring
- Monitored fire alarm input for smoke detectors, fire alarm interface or call points
- Automatic test sequence and reporting
- Configuration by local DIP switches and position pot
- Local status LED indications and test/reset button
- Selectable standalone or network mode
- 255 Addresses set by DIP switches
Under the Construction Products Regulations (CPR) it is a legal requirement to use only certified products for smoke ventilation. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure installations meet the relevant standards. For more information see SCS Group’s Technical Bulletin.