We are recruiting a Technical Administrator based at our Cardiff head office. As Technical Administrator you’ll work closely with our Customer Service Engineer securing orders and encouraging repeat business by delivering excellent customer service. The role will evolve and, as knowledge increases, time will also be spent with the Bid Manager estimating and submitting quotations for modular systems.
This is an office-based role, a permanent position with excellent prospects for advancement. The role would be suited to someone with a technical or electrical background, maybe someone wanting to make the move from being site-based to office-based.
Key responsibilities of the Technical Administrator
- Responsible for the processing of all web-based sales.
- Responsible for keeping customers informed of the status of their orders.
- Provide technical advice on product selection to customers, as well as the suitability of equipment for various applications (in-house training will be provided).
- Provide after-sales support to customers, which may include advice on product installation and set-up
- Provide support in producing estimates for modular smoke control systems
About You – What you will bring to us
- GCSE grade A-C in English and Maths
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Enthusiastic, positive and open to learning.
- An interest in technical (mechanical or electrical) processes
- An interest in buildings
- Ability to work under pressure
We know that if our employees are happy, our customers are happy. That’s why we offer a great benefits package. Our reward and benefits package includes:
- 24 days’ holiday, increasing to 25 after 5 years’ service and further increases linked to length of service
- Group pension plan with employer contributions
- Support for relevant training through a personal development plan
After qualifying period of 1 year:
- Free gym membership
- Free health insurance