Installation Operative - London
Outline of Role
We are looking for a Installation Operative to work at our sites as a key member of our installation team. You will work alongside other Installation Operatives carrying out the electrical installation work of our smoke ventilation and BMS projects on site. 90% of the work will be in and around London but some travel to other sites around the country may be necessary.
About You – What you will bring to us
- Able to work as part of an experienced team of engineers
- An ability to physically check, maintain and diagnose mechanical & electrical and undertake remedial work when required
- Experience of installing cable tray
- Understanding of electrical circuits within control panels
- An ability to problem-solve, think outside of the box and provide thorough solutions
- Willing to travel outside of London when necessary
- Always aims to deliver great customer service, but you are not afraid to say ‘No’ when needed.
- Be passionate about buildings and love working with people
- You will have a methodical and practical attitude, and good attention to detail
- Candidates will be required to have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 17th or 18th Edition Electrical qualification, or an interest in obtain the qualifications.
- Experience working at height
- Building Services qualification or other electrical/engineering qualification.
- Experience of HVAC systems
- Site experience, ideally holding a CSCS Card
- CITB H&S Qualified (CSCS, SSSTS, IOSH, SEATS)