CRM Administrator (HubSpot) - Cardiff
Outline of Role
You will be the main go-to point of contact for in-house CRM support and take ownership and accountability of your key daily administration, troubleshooting and tasks.
You will be responsible for data change request entries in the CRM system, with an emphasis on quality and accuracy.
You will oversee the data used to support business development, including routine reporting, research, cleansing, duplication, and data enrichment.
- Supporting users on the day-to-day running of HubSpot
- Providing HubSpot follow up and refresher sessions with users
- Providing online and face-to-face training for in-house users
- Actioning of data cleans
- Importing Sage data into HubSpot
- Helping users resolve data issues and ensuring best practice is adhered to on the use of HubSpot
- Testing CRM functionalities and supporting development of best practice
- Create data dashboards, graphs, and visualisations across the business
- Updating new company/person information using a variety of resources
- Assisting in any other reasonable duties as requested by the marketing team, such as supporting our in-house training programme, course coordination, organisation of pre and post training course communications, general administration and any relevant reporting.
- Previous use of HubSpot or an understanding of the system is desirable. HubSpot provide very good online training courses so skills can be developed quickly
- Enjoys working with data, and seeing improvement in data quality
- Process driven and methodical with strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, with ability to work flexibly
- Excellent IT skills, experienced in Excel and using databases, ability to adapt to new technology and processes
- Excellent written skills, compiling data analysis and reporting
- Well organised, uses initiative, prioritises appropriately, applies self, shows attention to detail, manages own workload and meets deadlines
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Delivers helpful internal services with a “can do” approach
- Shows commercial awareness