Commissioning Engineer - London
Outline of Role
We are looking for a Commissioning Engineer to work at our sites in London as a key member of our service and commissioning team. You will work alongside other Senior Engineers servicing and commissioning smoke ventilation and BMS projects on site. This will include reviewing, approving and overseeing the installation and design of minor temporary commissioning supplies and systems. 90% of the work will be in and around London but some travel to other sites around the country may be necessary.
About You – What you will bring to us
- Able to work as part of an experienced team of engineers
- Experience of HVAC systems
- Experience of software based controls systems, and an ability to write and update system software (or willing to work towards achieving this)
- An ability to physically check, maintain and diagnose mechanical & electrical and undertake remedial work when required
- Understanding of electrical circuits within control panels
- An ability to problem solve, think outside of the box and provide thorough solutions
- Site experience, ideally holding a CSCS Card
- Willing to travel outside of London when necessary
- Willing to participate on a weekend cover rota (approximately every 6 weeks)
- Always aims to deliver great customer service, but you are not afraid to say ‘No’ when needed.
- Be passionate about buildings and love working with people
- You will have a methodical and practical attitude and good attention to detail
- Candidates will be required to have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 18th Edition Electrical qualification.
- Site experience, ideally holding a CSCS Card.
- Experience of software based controls systems, and an ability to write and update system software.
- CITB H&S Qualified (CSCS, SSSTS, IOSH, SEATS)
- Experience working at height
- Building Services qualification or other electrical/engineering qualification.