With the slit actuator, type EA-L/S-500/200-S, large opening widths for louvre windows can be achieved even with small stroke lengths. Especially as a synchro-version of the slit actuator reaches very large opening angle of 60° and more. For this reason, the actuator specially modified for louvre windows, in conjunction with a glass louvre TG-24 (RWA), is regarded as the optimum solution in supply air systems and in the SHE area.
Automatic cut-off under load
In addition to the torque control by monitoring the current consumption to the force curve, the integrated electronics also take over the automatic cut-off under load. After a technical test, the slit actuator can also be used for bottom hung wings and rotary wings. For adequate locking it is recommended to combine the slit actuator with an additional electrical lock, type ZVE-UNI-I / A.
Your benefits at a glance:
- unique opening kinematics via deployment angle
- 60° opening within the soffit - also possible over 140° opening
- for inward and outward opening bottom hung wings and rotary wings
- integrated electronic overload cut-off
- integrated safety shutdown
- can be combined with additional electrical locking ZVE-UNI-I / A
Under the Construction Products Regulations (CPR) it is a legal requirement to use only certified products for smoke ventilation. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure installations meet the relevant standards. For more information see SCS Group’s Technical Bulletin.