The slit actuator EA-L/S-750/500-S is a synchro slit actuator that has been specially modified for louvre windows. In conjunction with a TG-24 (RWA) glass louvre, the actuator is considered to be the optimum solution for the supply air system and in the SHE area. Even with small stroke lengths, large opening widths can be achieved. As a synchro version, the actuator achieves very large opening angles of 60° and more.
Adequate locking by additional locking
In addition to the torque control by monitoring current consumption to the force curve, the integrated electronics also takes over the automatic cut-off under load. After a technical test, the slit actuator can also be used for bottom hung wings and rotary wings. An additional electrical lock type ZVE-UNI-I / A locks the window adequately.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Synchro actuator
- unique opening kinematics via deployment angle
- 60° opening within the soffit - also possible over 140° opening
- for inward and outward opening bottom hung wings and rotary wings
- integrated electronic overload cut-off
- integrated safety shutdown
- can be combined with additional electrical locking ZVE-UNI-I / A
Under the Construction Products Regulations (CPR) it is a legal requirement to use only certified products for smoke ventilation. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure installations meet the relevant standards. For more information see SCS Group’s Technical Bulletin.