In conjunction with a glass louvre TG-24 (RWA), the slit actuator type EA-L/S-750/500-02, which has been specially modified for louvre windows, is the optimum solution in the SHE area and as a supply air system. Even with small stroke lengths, large opening widths can be achieved.
More safety through integrated overload cut-off
In addition to the torque control by monitoring the current consumption to the force curve, the integrated electronics also take over the automatic switch-off under load. The slit actuator is also suitable for use with turning and swinging wings after a technical test. A combination with a ZVE-UNI-I / A type auxiliary electrical lock is recommended for adequate window locking.
Your benefits at a glance:
- unique opening kinematics via deployment angle
- 60° opening within the soffit - also possible over 140° opening
- for inward and outward opening bottom hung wings and rotary wings
- integrated electronic overload cut-off
- integrated safety shutdown
- can be combined with additional electrical locking ZVE-UNI-I / A
Under the Construction Products Regulations (CPR) it is a legal requirement to use only certified products for smoke ventilation. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure installations meet the relevant standards. For more information see SCS Group’s Technical Bulletin.