The slit actuator, type EA-L/S-750/300-S, in combination with a glass louvre TG-24 (RWA), is considered to be an excellent solution both in the SHE range and as a supply air system. Modified especially for louvre windows, large opening widths can be achieved even with small stroke lengths. In addition to the automatic shutdown, the integrated electronics also take over a torque control by monitoring current consumption to the force curve.
SHE actuator for bottom hung wings and rotary wings
The slit actuator is also suitable for bottom hung wings and rotary wings after technical examination. For adequate window locking, it is recommended that the slit actuator be combined with a ZVE-UNI-I / A auxiliary electrical lock. As a synchro actuator, it can be used in pairs on SHE openings.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Synchro actuator
- unique opening kinematics via deployment angle
- 60° opening within the soffit - also possible over 140° opening
- for inward and outward opening bottom hung wings and rotary wings
- integrated electronic overload cut-off
- integrated safety shutdown
- can be combined with additional electrical locking ZVE-UNI-I / A
Under the Construction Products Regulations (CPR) it is a legal requirement to use only certified products for smoke ventilation. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure installations meet the relevant standards. For more information see SCS Group’s Technical Bulletin.