Louvre windows require a modified actuator due to their design. The slit actuator EA-L/S-500/750-S is considered to be an excellent solution as an air supply system and in the SHe area in conjunction with a glass louvre TG-24 (RWA).
The EA-L / S-500/750-S is a synchro actuator. As a result, very large opening angles of 60° and more can be achieved - even with small stroke lengths.
Integrated electronics for more safety
In addition to the automatic cut-off under load, the integrated electronics also take over a torque control by monitoring current consumption to the force curve. After a technical test, the slit actuator can also be used for bottom hung wings and rotary wings. Additional protection is provided by the additional electrical lock type ZVE-UNI-I / A.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Synchro actuator
- unique opening kinematics via deployment angle
- 60° opening within the soffit - also possible over 140° opening
- for inward and outward opening bottom hung wings and rotary wings
- integrated electronic overload cut-off
- integrated safety shutdown
- can be combined with additional electrical locking ZVE-UNI-I / A
Under the Construction Products Regulations (CPR) it is a legal requirement to use only certified products for smoke ventilation. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure installations meet the relevant standards. For more information see SCS Group’s Technical Bulletin.