Modified specifically for louvre windows, slit actuator type EA-L/S-500/750-02 - in conjunction with a glass louvre TG-24 (RWA) as an air supply system and in the SHE area is the optimum solution. In addition to the automatic switch-off under load, the electronics integrated in the slit actuator also take over torque control by monitoring current consumption for the force curve.
SHE actuator with safety functions
The slit actuator is also suitable for use on bottom hung wings and rotary wings after technical examination. Additional electrical locking of type ZVE-UNI-I / A additionally secures the window and ensures greater safety.
Your benefits at a glance:
- unique opening kinematics via deployment angle
- 60° opening within the soffit - also possible over 140° opening
- for inward and outward opening bottom hung wings and rotary wings
- integrated electronic overload cut-off
- integrated safety shutdown
- can be combined with additional electrical locking ZVE-UNI-I / A
Under the Construction Products Regulations (CPR) it is a legal requirement to use only certified products for smoke ventilation. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure installations meet the relevant standards. For more information see SCS Group’s Technical Bulletin.