CE-marked for smoke control use (tested to EN 12101), the EV-601 Smoke Ventilation AOV Control Panel with Battery Back-up monitors and controls smoke control ventilators and interface devices all with the added security of a battery back-up.
The panel is supplied in a metal enclosure rated to IP 42 (indoor use only), with configurable modes it can operate as a standalone AOV control panel or as a natural shaft system or as part of a networked mechanical solution. The panel is addressable and communicates to a shaft control panel providing status and diagnostics features via the EV-HMI7 user interface.
The innovative design provides a programmable facility (via DIP switches) for limited ventilation (used on day-to-day ventilation to prevent AOV windows opening fully) and timed openings used in conjunction with a thermostat for corridor cooling.
The panel comes complete with two 24V reverse polarity outputs with a shared output of 6.0A, inputs for daily ventilation switches, wind/rain sensors, smoke detection and fire alarm/BMS.
EV-601 Smoke Ventilation AOV Control Panel with Battery Back-up at a glance:
- Built-in BS EN 12101-10 compliant power supply and charger unit for battery back-up
- Line monitoring of all critical inputs and outputs in compliance with prEN 12101-9 and ISO 21927-9
- 6 Amp 24VDC actuator output with power break switching
- Separate 1 Amp 24VDC environmental damper output
- Two fire alarm inputs for smoke detector circuits, fire alarm interfaces or call points
- Override switch connection with status signalling
- Signal changeover contact configurable for environmental control, status signalling and alarm interfaces
- 0-10V space temperature sensor or thermostat input for environmental control
- Smoke vent position feedback
- Onboard LED status indications and reset button
- Configuration and addressing by DIP switches
- Standalone mode for isolated commissioning and maintenance activities
- Compatible with legacy SP-600 installations
Under the Construction Products Regulations (CPR) it is a legal requirement to use only certified products for smoke ventilation. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure installations meet the relevant standards. For more information see SCS Group’s Technical Bulletin.