The EA-K-65/300-T is a tandem chain actuator with a push and pulling force of 650 N. The electromechanical actuator reliably opens and closes windows and flaps for ventilation and smoke extraction. The stroke is 300mm. Thanks to the SIMON Link software interface, the stroke can be shortened without any problems. An analysis of the running cycles and maintenance of the actuator is also possible via the software analysis tool.
Quiet actuator for demanding objects
The EA-K-65/300-T is a tandem drive, up to four actuators can be operated simultaneously. Features such as the extremely quiet running, the soft close range and the low noise level allow almost noiseless opening and closing of windows and flaps. The actuators are controlled by a microcontroller. The EA-K-65/300-T chain actuator is also visually outstanding. The compact aluminium housing fits seamlessly into an existing building architecture. Even in the tandem version, the SHEV actuator remains almost invisible in the building.
The chain actuator at a glance:
- tandem actuator (up to four actuators possible at the same time)
- 650 N push and pull force
- ideal for use in residential and commercial areas
- equipped with the latest microprocessor technology
- fast parameterization via SIMON LINK software interface (stroke and force)
- flexible bracket system
- Soft Close (gentle closing from 75 mm before reaching the end position "CLOSE")
- Smooth start
- very quiet running
- Scope of delivery: 1 bracket
Under the Construction Products Regulations (CPR) it is a legal requirement to use only certified products for smoke ventilation. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure installations meet the relevant standards. For more information see SCS Group’s Technical Bulletin.