The EA-K-65/600 is an electromechanical chain actuator for opening and closing windows and flaps for smoke extraction as well as for daily ventilation. The EA-K-65/600 is a solo actuator with integrated load cut-off and a push and pulling force of 650 N. The stroke is 600 mm. Equipped with the latest microprocessor technology, the chain actuator can be parameterized on site. Parameters such as force and stroke can be adjusted via the SIMON LINK software interface. Maintenance of the chain actuator as well as an analysis of the running cycles is also possible via SIMON Link.
More power for large SHEV openings
With a force of 650 N, the EA-K-65/600 chain actuator reliably opens and closes even large windows and flaps. The stroke of 600 mm allows high opening angles. This has a positive effect on ventilation and smoke extraction. The chain actuator is housed in a compact aluminium housing and integrates seamlessly into the building architecture. The EA-K-65/600 also convinces with its almost noiseless operation, the integrated soft close range, its extremely quiet running and easy installation.
The chain actuator at a glance:
- 650 N pull and push force
- ideal for use in residential and commercial areas
- equipped with the latest microprocessor technology
- fast parameterization via SimonLink software analysis tool (stroke and force)
- Evaluation of the running cycles via SimonLink
- available as a tandem version
- flexible bracket system
- Soft Close (gentle closing from 75 mm before reaching the end position "CLOSE")
- Smooth start
- very quiet running
- Scope of delivery: 1 bracket
Under the Construction Products Regulations (CPR) it is a legal requirement to use only certified products for smoke ventilation. It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure installations meet the relevant standards. For more information see SCS Group’s Technical Bulletin.