What type of cable can I use?

You are here:
View all FAQs


A category 3 type cable is required for all cables associated with smoke control. If the panels are also used for daily ventilation, then the cables to thermostats and wind/rain sensors can be standard type.


Previous How many cores do I need to install between the panel and the fireman’s switch?
Next What can I replace a SP-300 control panel with?
Resize Font
Contrast Mode
    Your Basket
    Your basket is emptyReturn to Shop