What can I replace a SP-300 control panel with?

You are here:
View all FAQs


You can replace a SP-300 with an EV-301 control panel. Find out more on the product page.

View the EV-301


Previous What type of cable can I use?
Next Can you replace a SP-300 panel with an EV-301 panel?
Resize Font
Contrast Mode
    Your Basket
    Your basket is emptyReturn to Shop