How can I specify the best actuator for the job in hand?

You are here:
View all FAQs


Chain actuators are most commonly used to open corridor windows, whilst folding arm actuators tend to be used for opening fire doors or large vents. However, the choice of actuators does vary, and different actuators can be used to carry out the same function.


Previous What is the difference between a 300N and a 500N chain drive?
Next What actuator do I need?
Resize Font
Contrast Mode
    Your Basket
    Your basket is emptyReturn to Shop