Do I need to prepare anything before you visit?
Before our visit, make sure you:
- Enable Daily Vents on the HMI.
- Put override rocker switches to auto position.
- Make sure that pressure switches and sensors are piped the right way by paying attention to the markings on the device as it should state ‘+/-‘ or ‘high/low’.
- Ensure the size of crimp or crimper setting matches ferrule.
- Review scheduled equipment carefully at design stage to avoid panel designs not accommodating the installed equipment.