Do I need to buy a switch?

You are here:
View all FAQs


Yes. The Fireman’s Override Switch (FOS) is required for use by fire officers on entry to the building and provides indication of the status of the panel or system.


Previous I have 230V smoke detectors installed. Can I use these to trigger the EV-301/EV-601?
Next How many cores do I need to install between the panel and the fireman’s switch?
Resize Font
Contrast Mode
    Your Basket
    Your basket is emptyReturn to Shop