Outline of role
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager. In this role you will be responsible for the development of site relationships with your customer/project, managing project programmes, cost control, delivering the installation and overseeing the commissioning and hand-over. It’s your responsibility to keep everyone coordinated on the projects’ progress and deadlines.
- Planning and budget control for your own allocated projects
- Manage risk, financials and project management of your own projects
- Managing the health and safety, quality and environmental aspects of your projects on site
- Management of Project Engineers and Apprentice Engineers in your team, this will include carrying out appraisals, team development etc.
- Building long-term working relationships with new and existing clients
- To provide up-to-date progress information on your own projects, ensuring information is delivered on time and provided for project review meetings
- Aim to achieve monthly KPI targets
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and compliance with the Business Operating System
- HNC/HND or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in project management, with direct experience in M&E services (in particular smoke control)
- CITB H&S Qualified (CSCS, SMSTS, IOSH)
- Training in Contract Law
What we offer
We know that if our employees are happy, our customers are happy. That’s why we offer a great benefits package. Our reward and benefits package includes:
- Performance-related bonus
- Laptop and iPhone
- 24 days’ holiday, increasing to 25 after 5 years’ service and further increases linked to length of service
- Group pension plan with employer contributions
After qualifying period of 1 year:
- Free gym membership
- Free health insurance
- 5% Pension contributions
SCS Group is well on its way to becoming the UK’s number one choice for ventilation, building management and smoke control solutions.
Our intelligent smoke control, BMS and passive ventilation systems are installed in thousands of buildings nationwide, and our project teams have earned a reputation for technical excellence, reliability and open collaboration.
Crucially, our fire safety expertise means we are able to guarantee projects are compliant with all building regulations and that, in the case of smoke control, building users are fully protected in the event of a fire. Lots of companies talk about ‘value engineering’ but sometimes that really means ‘cutting corners’. There’s none of that with SCS Group.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying please send your CV to Macarena Machado at firstname.lastname@example.org