Customer Relationship Manager, London – This role has now closed. However, we’re always on the lookout for new talent – check out our vacancies page or if you don’t see anything suitable email email@example.com and we will get in touch when a suitable opportunity arises.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Customer Relationship Manager to join our growing business working across our Group. Based in London, you will be responsible for building and developing positive relationships with our customers, ensuring they are engaged and that their requirements are fully met.
You will be co-ordinating with our London team and all other national teams to ensure customer communications and follow-ups are actioned and that the customer knows progress of any requirements at any time. You will be experienced at developing tailored approaches to social events with our customers to enable effective interaction and means of sharing our knowledge and expertise with them. You will report to our Projects Director.
What we offer
We know that if our employees are happy, our customers are happy. That’s why we offer a great benefits package. Our reward and benefits package includes:
- Performance-related bonus
- Laptop and iPhone
- 24 days’ holiday, increasing to 25 after 5 years’ service and further increases linked to length of service
- Group pension plan with employer contributions
- Personal development and training
- Car allowance
After qualifying period of 1 year:
- Free gym membership
- Free health insurance
- Eligible to join company share scheme
- Death in Service (after 2 years)
- Long Service Awards (after 10, 15 and 20 years)
- Building and maintaining long-term working relationships with customers and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure customers are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the internal teams to opportunities for further sales within key customers.
- Keeping our customers up to date with relevant developments, looking at ways in which we can share our knowledge and expertise with them via seminars and other means.
- Key focus will be regular face to face meetings with customers to build relationships with existing accounts whilst maintaining regular communications.
- Understanding the specific preferences of our customers to support the development of a programme of events for social interaction tailored to their needs and ensuring these are programmed and effectively organised will be a key requirement.
- Working closely with relevant teams in the London, all national offices and our key suppliers.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by customers and ensuring they are progressed and resolved.
- Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against contract and service level agreements and flagging potential issues to the relevant teams.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring relevant contract and project managers are aware of changes within customers.
- Establishing rapport and liaising with internal teams and suppliers to ensure customer needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Driving efforts to set high standards of customer service.
- Providing accurate and timely reports to directors on customer requirements and feedback.
- Undertake any other duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
About you – what you will bring to us
- Experience working in a construction environment is desirable but not essential, it’s more important to us that you have the right drive, attitude and skill. You will have previous experience of working in a customer relationship role or track record of managing customer relationships.
- Be passionate about customer service and love working with people.
- Able to work independently and with initiative, but enjoy being part of a team and involved in the bigger picture
- You will have excellent organistional skills and the ability to manage events with our customers. Bringing some creativity to how we engage our customers.
- You will be flexible on working hours to accommodate social interactions with customers.
- You always aim to deliver great customer services in everything you do, but you are not afraid to say ‘No’ when needed.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with customers.
- You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You will have good ICT skills.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
If you are interested in applying please send your CV to Macarena Machado at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date of Friday, November 24, 2017.